Wednesday 10 February 2016

MY WAITANGI WEEKEND!!

Hi senior team this is my waitangi weekend, enjoy!!

On friday night our car racer friend Chris came over for the night. The next day Chris had to leave early to his family for his first car race for the weekend. Dad said we were not allowed to go to the saturday race so, instead we did chores all around the house. I managed to earn twenty dollars so Mum decided to take  Holly,  Amber and me to the mall!! We brought some clothes (but gladley I managed to save a little bit more money because I already had some money left over from last week). then we went home and Mum made us some corn beef, potatos and salad. It was yummy!! Later on my Dad said to me that Chris won both of  his races I thought that was awesome, then Dad asked me If I wanted to come to the races on Sunday. So I obviously said YES!! But Dad also asked me to go to bed because we had to leave at 9:00. so I went to bed.


I woke up, went downstairs to get ready I saw Dad he was all ready to go. So I ate some toast, did my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed. Then I said to Dad I'm ready. After that we raced to the race track found a park then It was time to wait while they got the race car ready, It was LOUD I couldn't even hear myself think. I had been waiting for Chris's daughters Laura and Courtney, aswell as his wife Cheree,  Cheree's Mum, aswell as Cheree's sister Rishelle and her son Charlie. Chris won his first race and after that I found chris's family they were going to the mall and they invited me to go too.When we got to the mall we looked at some shops then got some food. After that we went back to watch Chris's last race the handycap race (If you don't know what the handycap race Is It Is when the last races results are reversed and a time delay added Chris's race was forty five seconds behind). Then It got pretty crazy because Chris came first and got a first place trophe. After that I went back to Chris's cabin and went go carting!!


Everyone came to our house after that for dinner It was good. I am DEFENETLY going next time!!


By Chloe Russell


1 comment:

  1. Chloe can i go with you??? It sound like a LOT of fun!!!!!!!!! plz take me :) :) :)
    its from Molly Treacy (your BFF)

    ReplyDelete