Monday 29 February 2016

My Favorite Sport

My favourite sport has to be Archery. I started in 2012 as a casual shooter and quickly was invited to join the Competitive Squad. In my first competition at the South Island JAMA, I won the gold medal for the Kiwi Men's division with a score of 918. I then became part of the Development Squad, being the youngest member of my club to do so. I went on to compete at a lot of different competitions all around New Zealand. I won a lot of medals and titles including No. 1 in New Zealand for the Kiwi Mens division. I still hold these titles:

* New Zealand Record for Indoor Archery Recurve Division Kiwi Mens at 18 metres
* New Zealand Record for Indoor Archery Recurve Division Kiwi Mens at 25 metres
* New Zealand Record for Outdoor Archery Recurve Division Horsham Kiwi Mens Overall
* New Zealand Record for Outdoor Archery Recurve Division Horsham Kiwi Mens at 30 metres
* New Zealand Record for Outdoor Archery Recurve Division Horsham Kiwi Mens at 25 metres
* New Zealand Record for Outdoor Archery Recurve Division Kiwi Mens at 10 metres

At the moment I'm having a break and trying other things.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment