Sunday 28 February 2016

My hobby by Bryn

My pastime is something rather strange, but to me it's fun. Ladies and gentlemen, here it is, my favourite pastime is… Learning random (but interesting) facts about random stuff. Ok, that might be something of rather strangeness (compared to other people's pastimes BTW) When I'm not looking at factual YOUTUBE channels (eg. "The richest", "Thoughty 2", "Top Tens" and "mind chop") I'm learning about WW2 tanks (I know, really weird, but hey, it teaches me mechanics and measurement, I know just about every single tank made and/or produced during the second world war. I didn't say WW1 because the tanks were really boring/lame/ineffective) I don't like playing video games (because controllers hurt my hands) (but I play on the computer) I love taking apart mechanical devices. The devices I took apart include Camera,Microwave,phone,heat pump remote and various keyboards and sound amplifiers. About now you're (the reader) getting bored so i'll end now. Ok, it's done,yep, it's done, it's all over (just kidding) Back to the point, I love watching WW2 documentaries and Most of all Building LEGO and modding NERF guns. Bye, for now :XD (-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)

( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)

No comments:

Post a Comment