Wednesday 10 February 2016

Our Noodle Night

To start I would like to say that I am doing this post about Wednesday, because I didn't do much during the weekend. Before the week had even begun, my mum saw something about a Night Noodle Market, and decided it would be fun to go. My mum, being, my mum, organized everything straight away, so that we could go on Wednesday.
 
*
 
After Karate on Wednesday we were gone, off to North Hagley Park in search of noodles!! Unfortunately for us, (and many others!) there were hardly any parks. By the time we found a park and got to the park, mum was busting, and we had to wait a while, as there was only one portaloo. By the time we got in to the market we were both famished, and went to wait in a line. After 5 minutes we gave up, because there were so many people waiting, and left in search of other noodles. A few failed attempts later we found ChilliKiwis, a Thai restaurant, and ordered our takeaway noodles! 
 
 
-Jordan Doran

No comments:

Post a Comment