Wednesday 10 February 2016

Hey Everyone! I'm doing a recount on my trip to Nelson,It was really fun!

On the way there we saw lots of cool things and went through lots of cool towns.We saw a waterfall the sandflies bit us so any times!


By the time we made it to Nelson we had bites all over us it was really itchy and annoying.>:(
We went to nature land the next day and saw so many cool animals! My step dad made a new friend!




Afterwards we went on the mega slide it was MASSIVE!! It took forever to get to the top of the stairs my brother badly hurt his arm so that was that.

The next day we went to a Japanese garden it was fascinating and cool. After that we went to the beach we found lots of shells and hermit crabs.

And that was basically it so hope you enjoyed my recount everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment