Wednesday 24 February 2016

Winter & Summer

I smell the hot chocolate brewing around in the kitchen

I hear the trees swinging to a beat while the snow falls

I see the snow falling across my face while I make a  mini snowman

I feel the coldness of the snow nipping at my nose, I look in the mirror and and I look like Rudolf

I taste the hot chocolate swirling in my mouth like lava has sprouted in my mouth

and then I return to the world its not winter its still summer!

SUMMER

I taste the salty chips burning in my mouth and the fizzy lemonade flow into my mouth

I feel the sweat pouring off me when I ran the triathlon at my school

I see the waves crashing down onto the rocks while I ran across the burning sand

I hear the children laughing while I climbed the tallest tree I had in my backyard

I smell bacon cooking on the greasy barbecue while I waited for them to finish

I never liked summer yet its still good to a have a barbecue!
-Lucas C-C

No comments:

Post a Comment