Sunday 28 February 2016

RUGBY

Rugby is my favorite sport in the world. It is like it get my adrenaline pumping and my chest
beating when I have the ball in my hands. The things that I don't like is that there is the subs
on the side lines but that ends this year. We are all now playing on the big field this year.
I personally don't play to win, I play to have fun while trying to win. Rugby is the best sport ever
and I'm not going to stop any time soon in the Saracens. =) 

Sincerely Jack Higgins                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment