Saturday 13 February 2016

Greetings fellow people, this is the story of how I got search and rescue called out to look for me...

My family and me went to our batch up at Rarangi. 5:30 I took myself and my dog Dexter up a small walking track up the side of a hill.Dexter and me got to the end of the track. But then I saw anothr track.

Curiosity got the better of me and me and Dexter started to walk on track that took you to the peek of Mt. Robinson the route we took connected to the track the problem with this is that we didn't see the sign that said 4:30 hours. So after being gone gone for around 4 hours it started to get dark so we went back to the house.

 I saw a police car parked outside, so I thought mum wasn't lying about the last cookie but then they told me they called search and rescue out 40 minutes ago and they were on there way. So the police officer radioed to them to go back because I came back. Then the police officer asked some questions and left. I got comments from the people to not get lost.

So that happened.

Matthew Drake signing off.

1 comment: