Monday 1 February 2016

My dog Millie

This is my dog Millie. She's as cute as a white fluffy cloud (as you can see!) I love here to the moon and back.
She is a Jack Russell/Toy Poodle cross and she is three years old. She has enough energy to run around the entire world and can jump as high as the door handle which is quite high.
She is always really happy to see you when you come home. She is a great family dog and really friendly to children. 
When I do obedience training with Millie she is so greedy she wants to eat all the treats at once. The thing I love about Millie is when she comes and snuggles up with me in bed. I love Millie she is my best friend.

By CALAD TWOHIG  
 

 
                                                                                                                                                                               

                                                               
 

1 comment: