Tuesday 1 March 2016

Writing by Jasmine

I don't have a favorite sport, and I wouldn't say I'm good at any sport either. I'm more one of those people you spot sitting in a corner and reading. Although I am not very confident on the field, I do enjoy writing my own stories, I base my stories mainly on action, adventure and drama theme,. I enjoy writing because i am able to express my strange thoughts and turn them into a piece  of  crazy writing.

For example her is a piece from my latest story Tricks of the unfamiliar...


Squeezing his eyes shut, a pounding, cackling roar came from under John. 
Was this finally it? he thought. Landing on Saturn was his dream from when he was a kid. The past had happened so quickly, it was like hot breath on a mirror. He felt the knot in his stomach slowly untie as he felt so slow, but tense. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears. John slowly opened his eyes, he was in space and surprisingly the moment was so relaxing, until....
''Passenger 347 do you copy, there's a meteor shower rushing straight towards you, do you copy?''  
John's heart sank as an army of giant rocks hurdled toward him, He couldn't breathe he couldn't move it happened so fast, The woman's voice began to sound desperate with panic
''John do you copy!''
John began to unfasten his seat belt his fingers unable to complete his orders. In an instant a giant meteorite collided with the booster of the rocket. Now the ship broken, John was part of the dark abyss of outer space.


By Jasmine 

No comments:

Post a Comment