Monday 28 March 2016

My place to live... -Jasmine

Where I would live by Jasmine

 I would love to live in Mexico, Mexico has always been my favorite country. The reason I would like to live in Mexico is because I love the scenery, you don't see such things in NZ. Image result for mexico scenery       Image result for mexico sceneryImage result for mexico scenery

I might have to learn Spanish though, if I were going to talk too most people, although in tourist areas English is well known. Mexico is a big country is a big place with a population of 128,632,004, so there's a lot of choice for where to stay. I already know where I would stay though, I would stay in Mexico City the capital of Mexico. Most of the religious people are catholic, they have a lot of churches although they are not always for Catholics.Mexico is my choice even though there is a high level of crime i'm sure I could survive if I add in extra locks and double glazed windows.

By Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment