Tuesday 22 March 2016

The...Future!!!!!!

                             The Future
I would like to live in the future around 2099 because everything would be more futuristic like how everyone is saying that the flying car will soon be invented,the flying car would  be invented by then and it would be easier to get around places.The Time machine would be also invented be in the year 2099.
I would like to live in a huge mansion with lots of fast cars like a Lamborghini.I would be a wealthy 

Image result for futuristic cars 2016man with a kind family.I would work at home and do my own hours,I would be an artist and a 
game designer.I would live on a private island with man eating sharks around it and explosives too.
Image result for time machine back to the future

























                       

No comments:

Post a Comment