Sunday 20 March 2016

what age and place I want to live in

Hi Aoraki 
I would love to live on the planet Saturn.
I would like to live on Saturn because it has been recorded 
that Saturn is 7 times the size of the Earth.
If I lived on Saturn I would have to have the intelligence 
to build a space ship and to be able to get enough fuel to fly
from Earth to Saturn many many times to collect food,water 
and resources.I would use the resources to build shelter and weapons to fight any living animals or who knows what else we might discover on the planet Saturn. If there is no trees to produce oxygen I would use a space suit to survive and breath air. I would also bring seeds and water to try plant trees to produce oxygen.
I would want to know what the rings around Saturn look like.

-ARMANI HANSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment