Sunday 13 March 2016

Blog Challenge Week 7

Hi Everyone!
Thank you for getting your profiles complete for Mrs Whitaker.

This week you will set your team members a "What Am I/Who am I?" challenge!

For Example:

I am grey
I can weigh up to 2,700kg
I like water
I live in Africa
My skin is an inch thick

What am I?

Post your guess below!


Try and think of something everyone will know, but be a little mysterious with your clues!
(I have possibly not been that mysterious, but you get my drift! )

Have fun

Cheers
Mrs T :)




11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A DN DUN DUN!!! ELEPHANT


    -LUKE A

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0-6 Pack Abs Review

    Many forecasters are predicting a potential boom for online trading investors and platform operators, fueled by the global roll out of broadband Internet, which means that millions of people most of whom have never traded in financial markets before could become avid online traders. Nevertheless it remains to be seen whether the fledgling online trading bubble might burst prematurely by increasing market regulation, and concerns about Internet security.

    http://cruisecontroldietbookreview.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My First Online Payday Review

    Binary options offer a unique way of profiting from the financial markets. They are relatively new, having only been made available to the retail trader from 2008. However since this time their popularity has grown and now many individuals are regularly using binary trading to make regular profits from the markets.

    http://centumentltdreview.com/my-first-online-payday-review/

    ReplyDelete