Tuesday 1 March 2016

My Hobby.

My hobby is sketching and art.  I love to sketch animals.  My most favorite animal to sketch is a dog.  I have tonnes of my sketches in my room.  My best sketch which I got framed, is one of 'How to train a dragon'.  I have sketched Toothless, Bath, Belch, Stormfly, Hookfang, Cloudjumper, Meatlug and other dragons in the background.  One of my favorite things to do is doodling.  When I get bored I like to draw things with my friends.  Like one time when I was listening to the teacher who was talking about cleaning up properly and i got a bit bored and started doodling on a piece of paper.  I also like to be creative when we go camping and make weapons out of drift wood, flax, shells and rocks.  One of the coolest weapons I made was a cross bow.
 By LAUREN
my how to train your dragon  I sketched and coloured this in my self  from memory!



No comments:

Post a Comment