Friday 25 March 2016

Where I Would Like to Live by Emma


WHERE I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE..........
By Emma

I would like to live in Hawaii in the year 4087, as  I have been there before and it was the most amazing trip ever, and I have been to quite a few places in my 11 years time. I would like to live there in that timeline as there will be space ships [hopefully] and fly above all of the amazing tall buildings that would be a lot more modern than the ones standing there today. In Hawaii I would love to live in a 5 story mansion with a balcony that circles around the whole house and looks over the amazing views of the beach and mostly the sea. My house wold be located on a hill away from the traffic and cars down on the ground floor so I get a good sleep as a billionaire. My dream car to go with my house would be a flying Ferarri convertible V12 with the colour red and black.

So that is where I would love to live .


No comments:

Post a Comment