Sunday 20 March 2016

Blog Challenge Week 8

Wow Team! It is week 8!
Time is flying!
I have been really impressed with all of your hard work on the blog.
This week we are back to writing.
Please write me a descriptive piece of text about the following:
If you could live in any other place and time, where would it be and in what time period? Why?

I would live in Ancient Rome!
Of course, I would want to be in a wealthy family, but don't worry I would treat my slaves well!
To complete this task, I would have to research life in a wealthy Ancient Roman family. I would have to find out about daily life, food, schooling for my children, language, where women and men are allowed to visit, I may even have a holiday house on the Island of Capri!
So get busy researching and be creative!!!!

Good luck, I look forward to reading all about your imaginary lives in another fabulous place!

Cheers
Mrs T


No comments:

Post a Comment