Monday 28 March 2016

The Future


In the future my job would be an architect and a marine biologist. I would live in New Zealand and go in an underwater elevator to get to the Great Barrier Reef for my days work.
Schools would have six dimensional I Pads to do your work on from home and can teach you anything you want to know.
My home would be floating and would be waterproof, fireproof, earthquake proof, and wind proof. This then can be our family holiday home that floats to any country in the world. You can eat one bar in the world that can give you all the nutrients and energy you need to survive. A tablet can make you speak any language you can think of.
Everyone would have a special suit to wear that changes into any type of clothing you like. From PJ's to sports uniforms to swimming togs and suits.

So that's my future By Calad





No comments:

Post a Comment