Sunday 20 March 2016

Were i Would Like To Live... by luke

                           WERE I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE

                                                      By Luke.A


I would like to live on planet Jupiter beacause they have small days= 9h 56m is the total time. Since there is less time in the day over there I would not get tired because the days are shorter and bed time gets closer each minute.

But the thing bad about going is that Jupiter is a gassy planet and that it is the

biggest planet yet known to man kind and it would be to big to explore.     

If I ever went there I would bring a refrigerator full of food and about 5 tubs of water, I will also bring equipment like a packet of lighters and wood. I may bring some weapons along on the trip with me such as Gravity Boots, pistols and any kind on gun, I suppose I could also bring some tree saplings so that I can grow trees and they make air.

But now to the MAIN reason why I want to live there...

I really want to live there because I may meet Aliens who I can make friends with and drive there space ships around the galaxy!!!

Thanks For Your Time And Cya!

BY LUKE.A!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment