Tuesday 22 March 2016

                                           MY CHALLENGE

Well I would want to live in the future about 50 years from now and still live in New Zealand so I could still see all the cool new inventions that I think we will have in the future. I Think we will have things like hover cars, personal robots, special shoes that make you fast, jump high and fly.
Future Charlie would have 3 kids named Bill, Calad and Matt  and my kids would go to school. I would have a wife named Charlene and have a mansion and I would be a quad billionaire and have 5 lovely dogs for my family.

My job would be a scientist at a lab making all those amazing things like the hover car, personal robot and the special shoes and even more and getting paid 40 billion a year, every year.
BY CHARLIE.S
  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that Charlie...... Good luck

    From Calad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Charlie...... Good luck

    From Calad

    ReplyDelete