Sunday 13 March 2016

Some riddles by Bryn #enjoy PLZ Read! Answer in comments

I soar without wings, 
I see without eyes.
I've traveled the universe to and fro.
I've conquered the world, 
yet I've never been anywhere but home. 
What am I?

I'm a Rock band with 4 members,
all who are dead,
One was assassinated
What am I?


My first is in riddle, but not in little.
My second is in think, but not in brink. 
My third is in thyme, but not in time.
My fourth is in mother, but not in brother.
My last is in time, but no "T" in climb.
What am I ??

Some try to hide, some try to cheat.
But time will show, we always will meet.
Try as you might, to guess my name.
I promise you'll know, when you I do claim.
What am I ?

I hate Mexicans, I'll build a wall,
It'll keep em' out both big and small
I'll rule the world, just wait and see
If you're American, vote for me
Who am I?


Enjoy and comment Your answers I'll tell answers on Wednesday
(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)

1 comment: