Monday 28 March 2016

My Dream Life

If I could live in anytime, anywhere, I would live in Ancient Greece, in 600 BC, because in this time the Greek Dark Ages had passed, and they had started building colonies and cities. My house would be next to a temple of Hestia. It would be big enough for my whole family, and have a big central hearth for sacrifices to Hestia. I would have learned how to write, (because in this time they had only just started to write again after the dark ages) from *Homer, and I would be a teacher of sorts, who taught people how to write poetry. I wouldn't be rich, but I would have money to spare. My wife would be a writer as well, named Artemisia, firstly because it has the name of a god in it, and secondly because it sounds cool. We would have two children, a boy named Aegeus and a girl named Ambrosia. They would both learn literature, but Aegeus would also train in a gymnasium.

That's my life. Thanks for reading!

Jordan

*Homer was a great poet possibly the best in Ancient Greece. He wrote the two best poems called Iliad, and Odyssey.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment