Tuesday 8 March 2016

My Profile By Bryn please read it all (-_-(-_-)-_-)

Oh, hi,  didn't see you there; My name is Bryn (Full name: Bryn--******** I,know, I can't share my last name(-_-) My pastime is something rather strange, but to me it's fun.my favourite pastime is Learning random (but interesting) facts about random stuff. Ok, that might be something of rather strangeness (compared to other people's pastimes BTW) When I'm not looking at factual YOUTUBE channels (eg. "The richest", "Thoughty 2", "Top Tens" and "mind chop") I'm learning about WW2 tanks (I know, really weird, but hey, it teaches me mechanics and measurement, I know just about every single tank made and/or produced during the second world war. I didn't say WW1 because the tanks were really boring/lame/ineffective) I don't like playing video games (because controllers hurt my hands) (but I play on the computer) I love taking apart mechanical devices. The devices I took apart include Camera,Microwave,phone LEGO and modding NERF guns. (sorry for taking so long,It's just that was the most important part:XD.  From now on I'll just make this bit short. My Favourite place is the USA Because of all the awesome foods and shops where you can get much better stuff than New Zealand.(but if Donald Trump becomes president i'll never go to that place) My favourite movies are-The Sandlot,Star Wars,Indiana Jones,Back To The Future and anything with Harrison Ford or Brad Pitt. My favourite TV show are The Cyanide and Happiness show and The Flash. My favourite memory of Southbrook School was when we had the "variety concert" because it was really fun and I got to see lots of amazing things. Thanks for reading and don't vote for Donald Trump:XD

9 comments:

  1. wrong donald tump is da man i hope he wins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, It's your opinion so I guess you can vote 4 him if U want to. :XD

      Delete
    2. Never vote for Trump!!
      #Cena4Life

      Delete
  2. Great blog post Bryn
    From Mrs T :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bing bing bong bing bong.
    we have to build a wall to protect us from the mexicans.
    turn off the lights its to bright turn them off!

    ReplyDelete