Tuesday 8 March 2016

Related image

Hi Mrs T and Team
My name is molly

 I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 JUSTIN BIEBER
Image result for dr seuss quotes





This is my favourite quote ever

My hobbies include: 

Netball, Piano, reading, pets and animals, outdoor games etc.

My favourite colour is: 


Aquagreeny blue & purple.

My Favourite book is: Billionaire boy, Demon dentist

My favourite place is: 
Castle Hill, Hanmer springs or SOUTHBROOK SCHOOL!!



 My favourite author is: Dr susse

My favourite movie is: The Lorax, Goosebumps, Divergent

My best memory of Southbrook School so far is when: Mr Devres gave Calad a creme egg with chilli on it and then gave him milk with chilli on the straw and then he said "Eat something to eat out of your lunchbox"
so he ate something that had chilli on it 
it was funny!!

My favourite drink is: lemon lime and bitters!!

I love: Mrs T, Mrs W, Mrs Solliet, Mrs Love, Mrs Young (i <3 every teacher!)






3 comments: