Wednesday 2 March 2016

SPORT By Emma

ATHLETICS, NETBALL  & SWIMMING

I love all kinds of sports but two of my favourite's are Netball and Athletics.  With Athletics my favourite events are discus, 15000,  800 and 400m sprint.  I really dislike shot put,  long jump and 100m sprint. A lot of the time it gets sizziling hot at New Brighton and it can put you off. But sometimes I have run in rain in Timaru on an all weather track, when it rains there, they do not cancel it.

I love playing netball and sometimes it can be very hard. My favourite  position to play is WD (wing defence). Sometimes it starts to rain and the court can get really slippery which I don't like. I love it so much (apart when I am sick or injured and I still have to play because sometimes we don't have enough players) but that is different. 

I swim in the Multi Squad at Dudley Pool on Friday's after school. We have a new instructor this year, Tim and he is awesome. After I finish Multi Squad I will move into Junior Masters which will be 1 & 1/2 hours of swimming instead of 1 hour which I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment