Sunday 1 May 2016

Baron Von Bryn's recount PLZ READ!!!! If U no like this post comment to say so, so I can know if u like my stories :(




This is a recount by Baron Von Bryn -_- PLZ READ!

First of all, let me get this straight, I HATE recounts. Remember in room 3 when you wrote: One day I went to Hanmer. I went on hydro-slides. Then I went home. The end. See, it's a piece of junk. So I might as well do a recount but it's not your average recount. (actually it is but that's not the point)

"Go to sleep!", screamed mum.
The sound nearly shattered my eardrums,I might as well go to sleep,got nothing to lose. As soon as my head hit the pillow,I was transported to another world. Dream world. Where all your wildest dreams come true (Napoleon Dynamite,2004) I thought.

I was moving fast,too fast,I couldn't really see, I could make out some blurred lines (Robin Thicke, feat: Pharrel Williams) and... wait..it's coming into focus, I…I…I'm on a waterside! As the wind rushed around my body and all I could feel was cheap Chinese plastic (anything from "Loose change") underneath me. Splut! Icc! Gasp! Chlorinated water filled my mouth, spitooey! The taste almost made me hurl,then I see a hole in the slide, 10 meters, 5 meters, 1 meter,then I plummet. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I scream, I'm gonna die, I'm too young… wait. Then I see bright light, like a lightbulb, could it be? No. I refuse to believe it. The light gets brighter then I hear a loud noise.
"WAKE UP YOU SLEEPING HUNK!" ,screamed Simon, "YOU'RE GONNA MISS SCHOOL!"
As I open my eyes, I'm like a vampire to light, it stings.
YEARRGH! ,I scream, TURN OFF THE LIGHT, I HATE BRIGHT LIGHTS!!!(Donald Trump)

Ahh. Now I'm done that was hard (no it wasn't, I just say that to sound good)

Oh, well another fun blog challenge gone, here, I'll show all my posts soon.

Baron Von Bryn signing off.



I'm done



Yep, I'm totally done



Yeh, see ya later.


plz post another challenge


cya later

bye


I'm gone already


ok, i'm totally done with this

No comments:

Post a Comment