Sunday 1 May 2016

My Profile By Bryn please read it all (-_-(-_-)-_-)

Oh, hi,  didn't see you there; My name is Bryn (Full name: Bryn--******** I,know, I can't share my last name(-_-) My pastime is something rather strange, but to me it's fun.my favourite pastime is Learning random (but interesting) facts about random stuff. Ok, that might be something of rather strangeness (compared to other people's pastimes BTW) When I'm not looking at factual YOUTUBE channels (eg. "The richest", "Thoughty 2", "Top Tens" and "mind chop") I'm learning about WW2 tanks (I know, really weird, but hey, it teaches me mechanics and measurement, I know just about every single tank made and/or produced during the second world war. I didn't say WW1 because the tanks were really boring/lame/ineffective) I don't like playing video games (because controllers hurt my hands) (but I play on the computer) I love taking apart mechanical devices. The devices I took apart include Camera,Microwave,phone LEGO and modding NERF guns. (sorry for taking so long,It's just that was the most important part:XD.  From now on I'll just make this bit short. My Favourite place is the USA Because of all the awesome foods and shops where you can get much better stuff than New Zealand.(but if Donald Trump becomes president i'll never go to that place) My favourite movies are-The Sandlot,Star Wars,Indiana Jones,Back To The Future and anything with Harrison Ford or Brad Pitt. My favourite TV show are The Cyanide and Happiness show and The Flash. My favourite memory of Southbrook School was when we had the "variety concert" because it was really fun and I got to see lots of amazing things. Thanks for reading and don't vote for Donald Trump:XD

Tuesday, 5 April 2016

my marshmallow by bryn

list of things 2 do

1:top team $1.50
2:Mt Thomas need more parents
3:camp "winnebagoes" fundraiser,(mothers day raffle)
4:working "bee" sunday

honourable mentions tuesday: Mt thomas trip.

by the one and only BRYN

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

My blog challenge plz read by Bryn

Hi, Bryn here, I'd like to live in ancient Egypt. I'd be a wealthy grand vizier and I'd also be able to see how the pyramids were built and I'd live in a mansion with some slaves because I'd need to have some people to do stuff because I have a really busy job. The view would be amazing in the sunset and the glowing beams of light like a never-ending light show. The food would be roast pheasants, (sometimes, y'know because if you eat it every day then you'd be fat. #notagoodlook) grapes, honey, fish, bread and beef. (from cows,not Mickey D's #duh) My pastimes would include fishing in the Nile, boat riding on the Nile, carpentry, elephant riding, Camel riding, visiting the Sphinx, weaving and pyramid climbing. (This is not against the law cuz i'm da grand vizier,I AM the law, man,it feels good to be a gangsta') My mansion in full detail will include a spa, heating system, (yes, this has been invented #dealwithit)massive king size luxury bed #sleepallday. I'd have a private boat in which I can go sailing on the Nile and have my slaves peel my grapes for me while I enjoy the scenery. My job is a tough one because I have to oversee everything from pyramids being built, to the city's water supply, then I report to Pharaoh if anything goes wrong. My job gives me lots of money #rollinginit so I can have many luxuries. I won't have to go to war because I supervise while pharaoh goes to war. (and is rarely ever killed) I'd send my children to a professional school so they can learn and be super intelligent because then they'd get a good job, #learnalldat, although girls are only allowed to go to school if they are really rich. so that won't be a problem to me. Sometimes I'll visit the temple of the gods to offer food to the gods in order to receive protection and wellbeing from the gods. This is a list of all the main gods Amun-Ra, Mut,Osiris, Anubis, Ra, Horus, Thoth and Hathor. That basically sums up my writing thanks for reading.


Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Some real or photoshopped puzzles by Bryn answer in comments plz read

 real or photoshopped?
 real or photoshopped?
 real or photoshopped?
 real or photoshopped? real or photoshopped? real or photoshopped?

Sunday, 13 March 2016

Some riddles by Bryn #enjoy PLZ Read! Answer in comments 

I soar without wings, 
I see without eyes.
I've traveled the universe to and fro.
I've conquered the world, 
yet I've never been anywhere but home. 
What am I?

I'm a Rock band with 4 members,
all who are dead,
One was assassinated
What am I?


My first is in riddle, but not in little.
My second is in think, but not in brink. 
My third is in thyme, but not in time.
My fourth is in mother, but not in brother.
My last is in time, but no "T" in climb.
What am I ??

Some try to hide, some try to cheat.
But time will show, we always will meet.
Try as you might, to guess my name.
I promise you'll know, when you I do claim.
What am I ?

I hate Mexicans, I'll build a wall,
It'll keep em' out both big and small
I'll rule the world, just wait and see
If you're American, vote for me
Who am I?


Enjoy and comment Your answers I'll tell answers on Wednesday
(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)

Who am I? Lots of riddles by bryn


Sunday, 28 February 2016

My hobby by Bryn

My pastime is something rather strange, but to me it's fun. Ladies and gentlemen, here it is, my favourite pastime is… Learning random (but interesting) facts about random stuff. Ok, that might be something of rather strangeness (compared to other people's pastimes BTW) When I'm not looking at factual YOUTUBE channels (eg. "The richest", "Thoughty 2", "Top Tens" and "mind chop") I'm learning about WW2 tanks (I know, really weird, but hey, it teaches me mechanics and measurement, I know just about every single tank made and/or produced during the second world war. I didn't say WW1 because the tanks were really boring/lame/ineffective) I don't like playing video games (because controllers hurt my hands) (but I play on the computer) I love taking apart mechanical devices. The devices I took apart include Camera,Microwave,phone,heat pump remote and various keyboards and sound amplifiers. About now you're (the reader) getting bored so i'll end now. Ok, it's done,yep, it's done, it's all over (just kidding) Back to the point, I love watching WW2 documentaries and Most of all Building LEGO and modding NERF guns. Bye, for now :XD (-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)

( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)

Thursday, 25 February 2016

in memory of my ancestors who were in WW2

Come and stand in memory
of men who fought and died
they gave their lives at D-Day
remember them with pride

Soldiers, pilots, sailors
airbornes and marines
who in normal life were tailors
and men who worked machines

The battle raged in Normandy,
many lives were lost,
the war must end in victory,
and this must be the cost.

To Juno,Sword and Omaha,
beaches of renowned
 Utah,Gold and Normandy
that's Where the ramps went down

Tigers fought the Shermans
and they waged lots of war
Jagdpanthers and Churchills
and M5 stuarts miniature.

What now have we learned of this
this silly war thing
death,destruction,carnage
that's all that war will bring

By Bryn

An earthquake poem in memorial 22/2/16

I don't know how it happened
it makes no sense at all
when there was an earthquake
Christchurch took a huge death toll

Many cities felt it
Rangiora felt it too
all of this happened on
February twenty two

Lots of broken buildings
all over town
some people are lost
and they need to be found

Now we're twenty sixteen
in memory of the distressed

buildings were destroyed
it put us to the ultimate test

by Bryn

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Tortillas

4 cups of flour
1 1/4 tsp salt
2 Tb cooking oil
1 1/3 cup hot water

In big mixing bowl add all ingredients in order written. mix together with wooden spoon. Knead with hands. pull off golfball sized piece of dough and roll out into circle. Cook in un-greased skillet until bubbles form (about 2 minutes) then flip and cook another 1 minute. Repeat with rest of dough.
that's all folks

By Bryn 

Monday, 8 February 2016

In the holidays we went to the seaside town of diamond harbour because Dad had to play cricket. we were getting bored so we went to the wharf. there were lots of amazing boats and cargo container ships. we wanted to jump off the wharf but since there was a wooden sign next to the wharf saying what types of fish there were and there were some pretty creepy fish so we decided to go get ice creams. The ice creams were ripoffs but since Mum was paying we didn't care. We then watched Dad's game. Unfortunately, his team lost so we went to the school pool and then we went home. Thus ended another day.
Bryn.Gardiner

Monday, 1 February 2016

This is my cat Quaker he was born near the Canterbury earthquake so thats why we call him Quaker. He is a very playful cat who loves bunnies. (he was very grouchy in the pic because he hates people taking pics of him) He is the cutest cat in the world and will always be my favoutite cat ever!
by Bryn

my rabbit Totoro

My rabbit Totoro is a very cute bunny who we've had for a few months. he is a breed of rabbit called a mini lop and it means he can't keep both of his ear up at the same time and is very small and fluffy.
Totoro will always be the cutest bunny ever!
By Bryn



No comments:

Post a Comment