Wednesday 18 May 2016

My Dream Job 

My dream job is to be a Marine Biologist and work with Dolphins. Dolphins are very intelligent mammals that need our protection from fisherman and environment problems. When I visited Sea Life Park in Hawaii and swam with a Wolphin I was surprised to find that they did not smell all fishy and they were very soft to touch not all hard and slimey. I watched some of the staff feed fresh water, not salt water, down a tube into the dolphin's stomach and also saw a dolphin getting eye drops, it was all very interesting. I suppose to be a Marine Biologist I will have to go to University to study and then I would like to go back to Hawaii and work with the Dolphins and Wolphins there because there isn't any place like that in New Zealand.




By Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment