Tuesday 3 May 2016

MY HOLIDAY  By Emma

In my holidays I had a lot of sleep overs with Nascita. On the first week Nascita and I had a whole week but Wednesday having sleepovers.  I had a sleepover at Lara's on Wednesday. 
We did nothing too exciting all we really did was play minecraft on the xbox, we also went and had some walks with her dog Milo, he is a golden retriever.

Lara and I also went out to get my mum a birthday present on our bikes. We had a lot of fun and having $40 to spend is also fun! Lara and I had a sleep over on the Wednesday again. After tea we went to the pool and had lots of fun, we did a whole range of things there.

Nascita, Lara and I had a sleepover at my house on the last Saturday of the holidays.
We got really bored so we made a cake. All I am going to say is that if you ask any of us the cake was not a big success, well the cake was really nice but the icing could have gone a little smoother. Again all I can say is that it was edible and that is all that matters.

I almost forgot on the 22 of April I got my braces. I honestly hate having them but it is not as bad as you would think. I am going to have them on for about 18 months to two years which is a long time.

So this was my holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment