Tuesday 3 May 2016

My Holiday

Well I didn't have the most interesting holiday but I did do some things. First of all I had my friend Jack over to stay for a few days but we sort of did the same things most of the days but one night we got to go out for tea for my Mum's birthday. We got to the restaurant at around 6:00pm and it was already so dark. Half way through the dinner Jack said "I'm bored" so I suggested we play chess so we did. It was the most intense game of chess I've ever played, eventually I won and by the time we ended, all our food came over. After tea we went home and Jack and I got to stay up for a bit longer before we had to go to bed. In the morning my Dad made us pancakes, they were delicious and there were still some left over for the next day. The rest of the days were sort of the same so I'm not going to talk about that.


By Ethan W

No comments:

Post a Comment