Wednesday 9 May 2012

Stuff

Hey guys and girls umm i don't really know what to put so heres a picture.
P.S. if your wondering why i'm putting something on the blog and I don't know what to write about it's cause i've made a goal so I have to go on the blog everynight and if I can in the weekends.

Double LOLZ oh and if you don't play minecraft and have nomidea what minecraft is about well i'll tell you this the picture above is 2 creepers (minecraft bad guys that explode) chasing a kitty but i think you know that's a kitten.
From Emma J

4 comments:

  1. umm i made a spelling mistake where it says double lolz and you go across it says nomidea I meant no idea sorry.
    Emma J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sorry for those creepers.
      Ethan.w

      Delete
    2. same here lol creepers hate cats they run away from them thats why this picture is funny
      Emma J

      Delete