Wednesday 6 June 2012

Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had so much fun in the snow.
Except since my dog is white ish, when me and dad went out to play last night she ran into me and made me face plant!!!!. My neck still hurts!!!!
The snow is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous. But lets hope it doesnt happen three times like last year!
Well I hope everyone has had a blast playing and watching the snow.
I mesured the snow yesterday and it got to 17cm at my house.
Both my dogs went nuts.
But it has been awesome.
See you all soon
Emma Lindsay! :)
        This was school at 7am yesterday morning     

Again this was school 

 My backyard at about 12
 My dog Kayla the one that tripped me up going crazy in the snow
 My tramp
 The garden at about 4
 Mishka who is a snow dog (Husky)
 The table got twice the amount of snow in total


 The clothes line!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome pic's emma! We got about 30 centimetres up at dads in North Loburn!
    Milllllllie (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWEOSME!!
    i dont know how much snow we got but it was around 15-20cm i think!
    Do you think we would have winter sport tomorrow?
    LIZZY

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA my snow was the same as lizzys it was awesome yea and george is white and i couldnt see him wen he went outside nice pictures emma really cool :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um I dont know lizzy it might be to icy!
    And thanks for your comments
    Emma L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics Emma my dog is black so she is easy to see but we had to watch out tho cos she made yellow snow every where!my family had loads of fun we have a hill in the paddock and we enjoyed going down the hill on the boggie boards! my mum taped dad on the boggie board standing up going down on the hill! he fell ova heaps of times!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Lucy that sounds really fun and my dog rogue does that to haha
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete