Saturday 9 June 2012

I LOVE SNOW!!!!!

                                                   This is my ICY Driveway!
                                           And this is my outside table and chairs!
                                                             My dog Maisy!
                                                       My cat Smudge!
                                                        One of our fences!
                                             The sun shining through the trees!
                                            And me on my boggie board!

5 comments:

  1. Haha cool Lucy your trees look amazing
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool place and trees lucy :)Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha the house looks sooo different!!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your cat and dog are sooo cute
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures Lucy!
    Mrs T

    ReplyDelete