Thursday 14 June 2012

End of Term Requirements

Hi Team 11!


The end of term is nearly upon us, and deadlines are approaching fast! Please make sure you are managing your time effectively and getting your work done!



1. Shackleton: Your Shackleton booklet is due next Friday. You must include a timeline of Endurance, a profile page on Shackleton and Worsley, and a picture page.



2. Marine Ecology. We need to focus on completing our brochures on our chosen marine creatures. If you complete this early you can work on creating a storyboard with a partner about your creature's life cycle.

Please come and see me if you are feeling under pressure and require more time and help. Remember it is better to come and ask for help rather than have a mental breakdown!!!!

Enjoy your weekend

Mrs T




3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mrs T
    i finished my timeline now i just need to work on my picture page :) Eva G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs T
    I am the same as Eva
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I have finished my whole booklet
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete