Monday 25 June 2012

End of Term Requirements!

Hi Team 11!

Tomorrow you need to have completed your marine ecology brochure and your Shackleton booklet.
Well done to Amber, Daniel and Caleb P-E who have finished both projects to a very high standard.
Please remember that we have been working on both of these topics for a very long time, and that it is important to manage your time, and complete both.
There will be no homework this week, so you will have extra time at home to work on these.
Come and see me if you are feeling the heat!

Good luck,
Mrs T

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Mrs T.
    I have almost finished my marine ecology I think I just need to print it.
    Emma L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs T!
    I just need to print off my marine ecology thing and i've finished my shackleton booklet!
    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs T I have finished my marine ecology and my ernest shackleton

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY FINISHED!!!!!!!
    :)
    Lizzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED YAY!!! It was actually quite fun doing the marine ecology about the Weddell Seal also can't wait for the holidays:)
    Posted by E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mrs Terrell
    yea and since ive been away i got alot done today it was great i am very proud i enjoyed this term it was really fun!!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay I have finished
    Caitlin :)

    ReplyDelete