Wednesday 26 September 2012

My Wellington Photos (:

Hey guys! Only one more day till the holidays! ( and mine and Lizzys Birthday ) !!
So I thought I might upload some of my pics...
 Me and Lizzy being silly and trying to be djs...
 Do you know how impossible it is to take a good photo of these girls?!

Me and Pippa feeling very excited..

 Connor not soo much.....
 I need not say anything...
 Cody seems a lot happier at having his photo taken
 HAHAHA Kalebs face cracks me up haah
 Ey Ey, Cap'n
 Amber and Eva Go go (;
 Say Cheese!!!
 The very photogenic beehive..
 And, Saving the best for last, it's the most Awesome group of them all, Team ILLIE!!!!!
( plus Uncle Gaz (; (; )

Posted by Millie

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! :) looking great as useuall team. :) !!!

    Lizzy :)

    yay holidays in 1 day1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true!!!
    Yeah bring on the holidays!!
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY LAST DAY OF TERM 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lizzy :)

    Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha awh Lizzy you seem very excited (:
    Millie!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete